Custom, love, gratitude, fear of loneliness… The list of reasons why you could continue to be with her is endless, but do you still love him?
Samuel Jurado Cárdenas, Cognitive Behavioral Therapist and Health Psychology; and Professor of the Faculty of Psychology of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, states:
Accepting that it is no longer love is a complex and painful process, but necessary. It is important not to hesitate and act consciously to end the bond. Continuing in a commitment relationship is not mentally positive and can lead to feelings of hopelessness, low self-esteem and depression. We must always look for personal growth. “
There are situations that can be overcome as a couple, but when love no longer exists, the saying goes: “Better a truth that hurts, than a lie that deludes”…
1. You look for any excuse not to see it
2. You are not born to be affectionate or retailer
3. You get upset with him at the slightest provocation
4. You blame him for everything bad that happens to you
5. You have lost the desire to have sex
6. Your talks have ceased to interest you
7. You find more defects than virtues
8. It bothers you to kiss or hug
9. You do not participate in your decisions
10. It’s hard for you to say “I love you”
A relationship is two, if the feeling is not reciprocal, you have to recognize it and follow each person on their way.