In addition to producing sperm and testosterone , there are some curious facts of the testicles that would be nice to know … Ready to discover them?
1. The right testicle , in most cases, is larger and is located higher than the left testicle.
2. According to researchers at Emory University , Atlanta, United States, men who have smaller testes tend to be better parents. How are your partner’s?
3. They are very sensitive . A stroke in them can cause a faint , loss of consciousness for a couple of minutes or, even, that the adrenaline levels shoot up and, consequently, cause a cardiac arrest. Auch!
4. They can double in size and get hard during sex. But after the meeting “under the sheets”, they return to their natural state.
5. On average, they release an average of 200 million sperm !
6. Men who are born with a single testicle are just as likely to have a child as those who have both.
How’s it going? You will never see them again…