1. To wander and let yourself go without a plane through the colorful streets of the center and other more distant ones and discover corners with an indescribable charm.
2. Pause at the bar of La Lluvia de Oro bar. Jaime with his wide smile will prepare some mojitos while he explains the secret of his cocktail.
3. Going partying at La Fábrica de Arte Cubano (FAC), an interactive cultural space of the most avant-garde.
4. Humming without stopping any of the catchy songs that you will hear incessantly as El bodeguero: “Always in your house, present is… the winemaker and the cha cha cha, go to the corner and you will see…” and that ends up being part of the soundtrack of your trip.
6. Drink a pina colada in the mythical Hotel Nacional de Cuba of the 30s, declared Memory of the World by UNESCO. While you taste it in front of the Caribbean Sea, a group plays the wonderful melody Yolanda by Pablo Milanés.
7. Malanga every day, from morning to night; It is a tuber similar to the sweet potato that is often used as a garnish.
8. Tanning on a deckchair on the roof of the beautiful Hotel Saratoga and take a refreshing dip in your pool from where you will enjoy the magnificent view of the Capitol.
9. Take a Tukola (the local Coca Cola) in Variety Obispo (Gastronomic Commercial Complex), a kind of Cuban diner located in the historic center of Old Havana.