This is one of my favorite emulators from my earliest childhood, I love Nintendo games, and after the launch of MiiTomo and the presentation of the next two games it is quite clear that they will not bring their most popular characters to iOS.
If they do not come, we’ll have to bring them to us. Therefore, today we explain step by step how to install the SNES emulator without jailbreak on the iPhone and iPad.
MeSNEmu is a very simple emulator that brings the Super Nintendo to iOS devices. There are two processes to execute the installation, first we go with the most complex, and we will continue with the simplest one (in the lower part of the article).
How to install the Super Nintendo on iPhone and iPad
1. Download the source code from Github.
2. Start Xcode on Mac OS X and open MeSNEmu.xcodeproj.
3. Under the settings, look for Code Signing Identity and change it to your liking.
4. Select your iPhone or iPad from the selector.
5. Click on “Choose Product> Profile> Deploy”.
1. Open Safari on your iPhone.
2. Go to the web: http://www.iosem.us/app/install/mesnemu.html
3. Click on the “Install” button and confirm.
This last method is for all those people who do not have knowledge of Xcode coding or simply do not have a Mac.
If you have any kind of doubt, please transmit it from the comments section and on our social networks. We will be happy to help!
Video of the emulator for Super Nintendo on an iPhone
Here are some of the games that are available when using the MeSNEmu emulator on an iPhone: