How many times you listen to friends and family say: “The eyes are the window of the soul”. What is a fact is that it is the area of the female physiognomy that most captivates the interest of the opposite sex? That is why for many women it is important to learn to highlight them, and this can be through makeup; But what happens if you wear glasses?
The use of glasses may be due to various medical causes, but that should not interfere with the beauty of your face, for this reason, Salud180.com offers 5 tips that will help you highlight your features and look splendid.
- Observe the shape of your lenses. The first thing you should analyze is the type of lens you use; If it is of the thick or thin frame and the effect that the glass has over your eyes if it makes them look big or small.
- Small eyes. If you suffer from myopia, the glass in your glasses will make your eye look smaller. To avoid this you can use eyeliner on the upper eyelid, in addition, you must use clear shadows that will highlight your look. Here, the most important thing is the volume of the eyelash, try to use an extra volume mask.
- Big eyes. In this case, you must be careful if you suffer from hyperopia the glass of the glasses will make your eyes look large and with it the wrinkles and defects. Try using a matte shadow and a brown eyeliner. Mask tabs should be very light.
- Clear frame. In this case, it is recommended that under the eyebrow apply a little white shadow, it will help to give light to your eyes.
- Always carry a tissue with you to clean the makeup residue.
Attracting the look of the opposite sex is not simple work and a good makeup, a positive attitude, and confidence in yourself are the perfect elements that will allow you to achieve it. Enjoy your beauty and love yourself.